A short and wide cookpot for solo ultralight backpacking. The heat resistant thin-handle design reduces weight and unneeded features on this lightweight titanium cookware. Optionally, order without handles for a true SUL experience. At just over two ounces in weight, the LiteTrail Titanium Cookpot with Lid holds enough water for a large meal in the backcountry. Most users will fill it up with 16 oz (473 mL) of water for a typical rehydrate freezer bag meal.
Notice: Product no longer available for sale. This page is provided for archival purposes. Amazon offers a similar product.
- Lid includes a locking lift tab, 3 steam holes and overflow channel around edge
- Pot is short and wide for stability and convenience with our titanium spoon
- Perfect size for the solo traveler
- Thinnest possible titanium material while maintaining strength
- Thin heat-resistant handles (on version with handles)
- Dimensions (W x H): 95 mm x 80 mm (3.74 in x 3.15 in)
- Volume: 550 mL (18.5 oz)
- Lid Weight: 0.60 oz (17 g) +- 2g
- Pot Weight: 1.95 oz (55 g, Yes Handles) / 1.55 oz (44 g, No Handles) +- 2g
- Total Weight: 2.55 oz (72 g, Yes Handles) / 2.05 (61 g, No Handles) +- 3g
- Material: Thin-Wall Titanium Alloy
- Made In: China
- (1) Titanium cookpot with lid